Tutor Policy

  • As stipulated in Article 14 ④ of the Tutor Terms each tutor shall be responsible for filing his/her own tax declarations in the country of residence.

    Tax reporting responsibilities and procedures differ from country to country, and may be quite complicated. If you have any questions as to how to correctly file your taxes you should check the homepage of your country's tax agency or book a consultation with your local tax office.

  • United States residents should consult the Internal Revenue Service. ( Self Employment should apply for most tutors. )
    ➔  http://www.irs.gov/

    For UK residents there is HM Revenue and Customs.
    ➔   http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/

  •  How to download documents required to file a tax return

    In all countries you will be required to submit Supporting Business Documents that prove your income and expenses.
    For reports on the income generated through Cafetalk you may download it from the Payment Requests page (https://cafetalk.com/dashboard/tutor/account/sales/?lang=en )by selecting Create Payment Record Document.

Got a question? Click to Chat